Subject: And even more fun
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mauricio Tavares <Mauricio@proedint.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/01/1999 11:33:03
	I must be doing something wrong here (as usual =):

rz0: 516MB, 2853 cyl, 4 head, 92 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 1057758 sectors
boot device: rz0
root on rz0a dumps on rz0b
root file system type: ffs
Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for sh:
Don't login as root, use the su command.
# df
Filesystem  1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Mounted on
root_device     31671    20227     9860    67%    /
#

	It may be me, but that really looks like booting in single user mode.  I
did go to rc.conf and told it that I have configured it (set rc_configured
to YES).  I also have the PROM set up as follows:

>>printenv
 boot=3/rz0/netbsd
 testaction=q
 more=50
 console=1
 enet=08-00-2b-28-e3-bc
 #=3
 osconsole=3
 haltaction=b

I always though that if you just say boot 3/rz0/netbsd, as opposited to
boot 3/rz0/netbsd -s, it would go to multiuser mode by itself.  Am I
mistaken here?

	It seems that I will be having lots of fun with this 5000/20...