Subject: Re: FWD from Jeffrey Mogul: Re: Question about copyrights on old material
To: None <buckel@wmad95.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/22/1999 14:29:05
In message <14352.37179.558305.398655@osiris.luxor.de>,
"Bernhard H. Buckel" writes:

>Ok, I'll add this to the list of documents I found under
>http://decstation.unix-ag.org. Any more additions, anyone?

Also the Functional Specification for the 3MAX+.  I will contact my
psychic sources and get the date, version number, and title.  Note too
that some of us have info on the C stepping IOCTL asic which wasn't
documented anywhere.  There's supposedly other info on the graphics
cards, but last i heard the online copies were lost and some of the
formal docs were never more than boilerplate.

>I'll
>compile our "wish-list" over the weekend if I don't get any more
>input. Toru: Could you send me the URLs to the docs you mentioned?

Uh, there *arent* any online copies for most of them; theyr'e
cited by the Mach source code.