Subject: Re: huh?
To: wb2oyc <wb2oyc@bellatlantic.net>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/03/1999 12:03:04
> I don't have a scrollbar on the xterm where I did this earlier, so what
> I've told you will have to be good enough...

You're asking for help.   It behooves you to supply whatever
information is requested, in the form requested.   If not, then an
extremely generous person will try to help you anyway, but a person
who is only very generous may just shrug and say "oh well, he won't
help himself, I guess I can't help him."   A person who is only
moderately generous probably wouldn't have replied to your request for
help in the first place.

I don't mean to discourage you - just wanted to remind you for what it
is that you are asking.

			       _MelloN_