Subject: Re: Kernel fun
To: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/28/1999 23:12:38
--==_Exmh_-797220506P

In message <Pine.ULT.4.05.9908281313530.29467-100000@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
you write:
> know if there's anything there that might cause this.  One of these days
> I'm going to try to get caught up and start running -current again.  Then
> I can see if I experience any problems on the 5000/200 I've got.

My 5000/200 runs -current as of 08/17 just fine, apart from that my continuous
build always fails in /sys/arch/pmax/stand.

It really is rock-solid, even under heavy local load (i.e. noone uses the
network apart from the compiler sessions log).

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_-797220506P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBN8hQxbA63tqjeAhZAQFOrQQAoGr28Tc/ZY+ePqGL+bxthY8hqONa/4to
cKw4LdOHjRFi2zF2QekLKtWGIAMRWGW8VaE56R7DGV1dF1Gt3GZ4SoKygWZokt7T
26lwkewkPrsf9OHn7bvVzAzgVCVaRXRTC+8TxU2O48OGIF2KaYDmwWMUTutCzuy2
ZqL9S0bKOho=
=BfCG
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-797220506P--