Subject: RE: LK401 support?
To: Bob Lantz <lantz@Stanford.EDU>
From: Reiner Buehl <Reiner_Buehl@hp.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/27/1999 15:23:12
> Is anyone using an LK401 keyboard? Mine can't seem to generate the
> following keys/codes (following is from xkeycaps:)

I use a german lk401.

> 	Left Alt 	(0xAC)
> 	Right Alt	(0xB2)
> 	Right compose	(0xAD)
>
> It seems that there is some support for the lk401 in the source; I
> tried adding in entries for the missing keys into lk201.c, but that
> didn't quite do the trick. Perhaps there is an easier way?

Since the pmax xserver supports not more than one modifier code (ALT or META)
there are a lot more things to look after! I had a look on the source but
I know not enough to fix this. I tried to contact the maintainer of the
xserver but got no response ever.

Regards,
Reiner Buehl.