Subject: Re: pmax labeled disks on i386
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: Chris Collins <ccollins@pcug.org.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/24/1999 11:43:58
On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, emanuel stiebler wrote:

> [...]

<PLUG>
This is a good reason why some of the nice features from Linux need to be
introduced like heterogenous disk label support...

I can quite happily read disklabels from Sparc on my ix86 box under
Linux...

I really think somebody needs to think about adding similar support into
NetBSD...  (Don't look at me yet - I'm doin' other things)
</PLUG>

Christopher Collins  | This message has been sent to you on
ccollins@pcug.org.au | 100% recycled electrons...