Subject: Re: MOP booting Decstation 3100 from VMS cluster server?
To: Geoff Roberts <geoffrob@stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au>
From: Mauricio Tavares <Mauricio@proedint.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/19/1999 12:09:05
At 05:49 PM 8/18/99 +0930, you wrote:

> [...]
	Geoff

	I did use my Win95 box as both tftp and bootp server.  I sent a little
how-to to Simon so he could add it to the netbsd docs.  If he did not have
time to put it online, I can send you the file your way.

Ahhh, lemme just put here what I wrote there about the programs I used:

o BOOTP and TFTP server for the PC
  I used Weird Solutions BOOTP Server 95 V1.1, found in their website,
  www.weirdsolutions.com

  For the tftp server, I used Walusoft's TFTPServer32Pro v3.4, found
  in their site www.walusoft.co.uk

If you need any help, bug me.