Subject: Re: 5000/240 netboot question
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Douglas S. Meade <doug@inforum2.umd.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/12/1999 16:23:56
Yeah Dave!

I've got three 240's running here in a production environment.  One has 6
RZ57's hanging off it(!), and it runs smoothly.  One is a web server, and
the
other two are serving up NFS and Samba file space.

I went down to Terrapin Traders the other day to look for two more I
had passed by last week, but alas, they were gone.

Doug