Subject: for barter
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/11/1999 23:17:52
I have the following that I no longer have uses for:

- two 32MB MS02-CA modules
- complete LoFi package [1]

I'm looking for the following: (in no particular order)

- a /260 upgrade board
- 10BT transceivers (I thought I had a giant source of 'em, but was
  mistaken.  Old and crufty is fine. [2])
- working RD53 or RD54 for my decrepit vaxen
- MS01-AA 2MB modules for {2,3}100s
- PMAD-A turbochannel ethernet (for my stuck-with-10b2 /200)
- PMAF-AA (DEFZA) turbochannel copper FDDI
- complete working knowledge of MIPS assembly and QBUS architecture, so
  I can add support for the DECSystem 5500. [4]

If anybody would like to trade, let me know.  :)

[1] I can photocopy full documentation if so desired...
[2] Heh, a DELNI would be nifty.  [3]
[3] I wonder if Paul Vixie still has his.
[4] :)

----
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
    "[...] of all the port lists to grumble to about slow CPU speeds and
     other resource limitations, I'd imagine that port-vax is not a very
     good choice :-)"  --  Brian D. Chase