Subject: Re: 1.4_BETA X sets available
To: None <ad@psn.ie>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/28/1999 17:09:54
>Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:53:27 +0100 (IST)
>From: Andy Doran <ad@psn.ie>
>
>On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, maximum entropy wrote:
>
>> dmesg says:
>>
>> mfb0 at tc0 slot 0 offset 0x0fb: more frame buffers probed than configured!
>
>This is fixed in -current as of today. I will ask for a pull-up.

As far as I can tell, it is still broken.  Was the pull-up requested
this fix?

I don't mean to nag...but as far as I know we've been claiming that
the mfb is a "supported device" for years, but there has _never_ been
a release where the card actually worked correctly.  I'd really like
to see it properly supported in 1.4.

Cheers,
entropy