Subject: Re: bad system call
To: <>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/25/1999 23:48:34
I now have

options         SYSVMSG         # System V message queues
options         SYSVSEM         # System V semaphores
options         SYSVSHM         # System V shared memory
#options        SHMMAXPGS=1024  # 1024 pages is the default

in my config file.  I recompiled 'pixmap' (but didn\t recompile
gtk+-1.2.1) and it still dies.  'ktrace pixmap' followed by 'kdump' gave:

[big snip...]
   272 pixmap   RET   read 32/0x20
   272 pixmap   CALL  #231 (unimplemented shmget)
   272 pixmap   PSIG  SIGSYS SIG_DFL
   272 pixmap   NAMI  "pixmap.core"

perhaps I need to recompile gtk first?  i'll start that going.

-Dan