Subject: Re: Wow, the console blitter changes are nice...
To: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
From: Andy Doran <ad@psn.ie>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/24/1999 10:20:27
On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Toru Nishimura wrote:

> Just out of curiocity, does (evil) 'colorls' work with new rasops?

That's why you figure I added color support?

The only two color appilcations I've tried are FreeBSD `sysinstall' and
dialog(1). `rasops' supports ANSI color, WSATTR_HILIT/WSATTR_UNDERLINE.
The rcons code has been updated to take advantage of this too. I've still
to commit the modified `rcons-color' termcap entry. Manpages look good w/
the changes.

rcons-color|secret-colorls-junkie-hiding-in-closet:\
	:AF=\E[3%dm:AB=\E[4%dm:ut:Co#8:pa#64:op=\E[m:tc=rcons:

`ut' should probably be added to mono rcons, although I guess it's the
default.

Andy.