Subject: Re: 1.4A problem on 5000/200
To: Andy Doran <ad@psn.ie>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/14/1999 13:12:44
>Yes, that's where I got it; well, indirectly from the mono vax server in
>the xsrc tree. The acutal code is based on Xpxpmax, a server for the `px'
>card.

Michael has changes in his R5 tree which make this work much better.
Whilst I remember, i also have a short-style LK50x keyboard
(courtesy of Adobe); I'll try and test that as well.

>I'll fix this once I've gotten some kernel work finished - thanks for
>letting me know. There's also problems with function keys > F10 AFAIK.

Please let me know if you need help.

Also, once we have R6 Xservers, we should try and get them into xsrc
and tagged onto the release branch. We should drop a note to releng
letting them know this ugly blemish is about to be fixed, too :).