Subject: Re: Need: DECstation keyboard+mouse.
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/01/1999 09:28:42
> I need a set of these. If you have an extra set
> you'd like to part with let me know.
>
> I also could use another keyboard and mouse and
> a color framebuffer.

Specify the shape of the connectors behind chasis.  There are three
different type of connectors across various DECstation models although
all of three are basically same products.

	[1] DECstation 3100
	[2] 3MAX, 3MIN and 3MAXplus
	[3] MAXINE

I can giveaway multiple sets of keyboard and mice pair w/ DB15
"splitting" adaptor good for 3MAX, 3MIN, 3MAXplus and TC Alpha
DEC3000.  You would be amazed to see Japanese characters on keytops,
but alphabetical layout is identical to US model.  Harry up, they are
about to be dumped away.

Tohru Nishimura
Nara Institute of Science and Technoloy