Subject: Re: Free DECstation 2100's and 3100's
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/28/1999 17:07:24
Several people have written asking if I could sell them or give them
one of the pmaxen I just acquired (or various parts of the system that
people need).

I would prefer to give first crack at the systems to people who can
pick one up from me in New York, since that involves much less effort.
But if I still have stuff you need in a few weeks that hasn't been
promised to anyone, I will be willing to ship a few of them.  So
don't be afraid to respond if you don't live in New York.  So far
nobody has responded saying they'll pick anything up, so there's a
good chance I'll be shipping some out.

Cheers,
entropy

p.s.  I won't be responding individually to shipment requests at this
point.  I'll file your request and respond in a few weeks if I still
have what you need.  First come, first serve!