Subject: Re: NetBSD/pmax 'hardware' description
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/24/1999 14:17:39
>> Unsupported devices:
>>       PMAG-C 2D accelerated framebuffers with onboard i860 processors
>
> Toru, do you think I could commit my preliminary rcons-modifications and
> PX driver before the 1.4 freeze? I have a complete rewrite of rcons here,
> but the stuff up at ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/ad/{rcons,px} is stable
> and works well, even if it's not particularly elegant.

The decision is upto otherones' opinions (NetBSD/pmax users and other
developers).  If px.c driver would be postponed, notice of 'DEFTA and
PMAG-C are available on -current' can be inserted (feeling guilty of
dishonesty...)

> Everything works, I was just waiting for Jonathan to give the go-ahead;
> speaking of which, Jonathan, where are you?

Tohru Nishimura
Information Technology Centre
Nara Institute of Science and Technology