Subject: Re: dumb monitor question: What works with PMAG-C, PMAG-D, SFB?
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/22/1998 22:23:44
On Sat, 22 Aug 1998 04:57:04 -0600  "emanuel stiebler" wrote:

> P.S. I would start a Decstation Hardware FAQ, but i didn't get any answers,
> as i asked 2 month ago. Is really no one is interested ?

It's one of the many things I've been getting around to...  I've been
keeping any FAQ-like material that pops by this list (and from other
places), but I don't recall seeing your offer.  I'm in the middle of
updating the web pages on www.NetBSD.org, and the FAQ is part of that.
If you have any info, I'll certainly be happy to add it to the FAQ.  The
new stuff should be available some time in the coming week.

Simon.