Subject: A quick X question.
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Henry Parker <henry@freezer.humbug.org.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/21/1998 00:52:16
--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

This has bugged me for a little while now, but I'm setting up a friend's
pmax to be a workstation, so I want to have it fixed.  My credibility
is at stake!  :)

The up- and down-arrow keys on my LK401 don't repeat under X.  Even
   xset r 170
doesn't work (170 being the keysym code given by xev).

Is this a known problem?  Is there a fix?

---Jason Parker--henry@freezer.humbug.org.au---
|``This is the sort of bloody nonsense up with|
|  which I will not put.''        -- Churchill|

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9--