Subject: Couple of questions
To: port-pmax@netbsd.org <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Harris <billh@airmail.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/30/1998 10:41:44
I just upgraded my 240 at this house (night before last) to
1.3.1.  Everything went fine, though I did it the manual way
by backing up / then dropping the tarballs into place, and
merging/copying back in relevent etc files.

Question, where is the kernel source for 1.3.1?  I found
a diff patch for pmax 1.3 to 1.3.1 but it looked like it
was for the whole source tree.  Is there a 1.3.1 kernel
tarball somewhere on ftp.netbsd.org?  If not, where/what
is the proper method to have a valid 1.3.1 kernel source
tree.  I'm a bit nervous running with the default kernel
and the default NKNMEMCLUSTERS setting so low.

Second:  Will 1.3.1 recognize other TC ethernet cards like
the PMAD-AA?  I'm planning on installing a couple and wanted
to make sure it was supported.  I "assume" it would show up as
le1.  And no, I haven't taken the time to go look into the source
to see if it does... :-)

Bill

--
Bill Harris