Subject: Re: Memory?
To: Kim G. S. \yhus <kim@iq.pvv.ntnu.no>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/16/1998 17:23:19
Kim G. S. \yhus wrote:

> I have successfully installed NetBSD pmax 1.3.1 on my DecStation 3100.

  Congrats!

> However, primes crashes, gcc get internal errors, and gzip often
> fail decompressing, and ftp often gives faulty transfer. All sufficiently
> big systems fail.

  Yeah, my 3100 dies mysteriously as well.  It panics occasionally (usually
right before starting sh when booting single-user) with an error that I don't
have handy at the moment (something like "ktlbmiss").  I haven't
investigated yet, though.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/