Subject: RE: Fixed-freq monitors on PCs (was Re: PMAGB-J framebuffer support)
To: 'port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG' <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony Parkinson <tony@tpoi.nildram.co.uk>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/21/1998 13:35:38
I have a DEC VRT19 connected to a PC, the connector panel in back of the =
monitor has solder pads for two extra BNC connectors, namely H and V =
sync. I simply fitted the two connectors and use a standard PC VGA to =
BNC cable. It also works under windows NT and 95 but obviously no VGA =
mode so you get lots of garbage during boot. It supports both 1024x768 =
at 85Hz and 1280x1024 at 75Hz.

Tony Parkinson