Subject: PMAG-JA Framebuffer
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Collins <ccollins@pcug.org.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/19/1998 15:17:39
OK...  This is my last attempt to get any help from here on this matter
before we take the screwdriver to the machine....

We have a DECStation 5000/240 with a PMAG-JA framebuffer.

THIS IS AN UNSUPPORTED FRAMEBUFFER! YES!

However, there was a rant about there being support made for it if the
card was made available.

Please note:  We/I cannot ship out this card since it belongs to the
dept. of CS at ANU.

I would appriciate any documentation or information that anybody could
provide regarding programming this framebuffer so support can be added
into the NetBSD kernel for it.

Thankyou for you time.
| Chris Collins        | This message was brought to you |
| ccollins@pcug.org.au | on 100% recycled electrons      |