Subject: Re: 1.3.1 sets on ftp.netbsd.org
To: James Alexander Jacocks <silence@wam.umd.edu>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/18/1998 16:24:48
>Any more progress on the PMAGB-BA low-scanrate problem?  Anything I can do
>to help?

This is the PMAGB-BA with the VR299/VR279  scanrate, right?
(IIRC, that's technically a PMAGB-BB or PMAGB-BC or some such.)
If so, no, this is not fixed in 1.3.1.. It would be new functionality.

If there's anyone willing to run a test program and/or a patched
kernel on one of the low-scanrate cards, please get in touch with
Michael Hitch and/or I.  We might be able to fix this by reading the
screen dimensions, in pixels, out of the card.