Subject: Re: PMAGB-J framebuffer support
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@honors.montana.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/06/1998 11:52:10
On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Chris Collins wrote:

> BTW, this framebuffer is driving a DEC Trinatron 20inch monitor at
> 1280x1024 at 24bpp - so I really would like to be able to hang onto it.

On a vaguely related note, does anybody know if there are video cards out
there for i386 machines that will do the necessary sync-on-green and
whatever else is necessary to support these old DECStation monitors?  For
that matter, what *does* the video card have to do to work with one of
these monitors?

Chris

Chris Jones                                      cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu
           Mad scientist in training...