Subject: twm crash
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mjbedy <mjbedy@Oakland.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/25/1998 00:44:01
  I have the same problem with twm, and a LOT of the X windows
distribution for that matter.

  I compiled fvwm and it seems fairly stable.

  I am using 1.3_BETA (With ta non-working C++ compiler)

  I am going to retrieve the newest version and try to compile KDE on this
sucker (DS5000/125) Right now I am exporting it from my Linux box, and I
want to tell you, this thing looks down right modern with KDE running. KDE
nd run. I'll also report on how fast it is on here (it's rather big). if
it does compile, them I will have a very good graphical web browser on
this thing.

  - Mike