Subject: Busted stdc++ libraries in 1.3 pmax release
To: Adam Fritzler <afritz@iname.com>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/14/1998 17:17:07
Okay.  Rebuilding the 1.3 source with the 1.3 g++ compiler binary
fixes Adam Fritzler's problem: undefined refrences to a stdiobuf and
apparently-unresolved references to libtermcap.

This was introduced, PRed and fixed fairly late in the 1.3 release
cycle, and it looks like what with breaking my arm, i managed not to
rebuild the pmax libraries _AND_ somehow to not notice.

I'm reluctant to replace and re-release the 1.3 "comp" set; I don't
even know if that's the correct thing to do, release-wise.  What would
you -- esp. those of you considering burning CD-roms -- prefer?