Subject: Re: [Q] Honda Hoot & bike preparation...
To: Paul Bickford <bickford@jimmy.harvard.edu>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/09/1998 12:00:49
It sounds like you'll do fine - just make sure you check your oil
every so often.   Unless you find that it fails you every couple of
300 mile trips, there's no reason to believe it will fail you on the
way to or from North Carolina.   Oh, and you might want to check your
brakes for wear, just to be sure...   I suppose I don't have to tell
you to pack rain gear... :')

Also, the NetBSD/Honda pts driver on the CB750 is a bit shakey - if
you find that the bike panics, try cleaning the points and restarting
it - that'll often clear up the problem.

Have a nice ride!

			       _MelloN_