Subject: Re: Xserver on 5000/200: does mouse work with 1.3_ALPHA or newer?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/05/1998 06:07:43
On Tue, 03 Feb 1998 19:22:42 -0800  Jonathan Stone wrote:

> Is there anyone out there using an X server on a 5000/200
> with NetBSD 1.3_BETA or newer?  If so, does the mouse work?
>
> If it does, that would help enormously wiht limiting the
> possible reasons why mouse movement seems to not work on 3100s.

My 3100 at work was running 1.3_ALPHA - I just started an install before
I left for home last night.  I'll let you know later today about this.
I also have a 5000/200 idle - I can test that too...

One thing - when I first turned it on after I got back from holidays
the mouse _didn't_ work, but it must have been hardware - another mouse
_did_ work...

Simon.