Subject: Re: disklabel trouble on a pmax(pmin?)
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: James O'Kane <jo2y+@cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/01/1998 08:55:07
I am installing 1.3, but sysinst doesn't seem to do the right thing since
I've already tried a disklabel. One time it said that I had a 50M disk and
then it said I had a 100M disk. I was able to fake things with one of the
other disk setups in disktab to make it think that I had a 400M drive, and
I installed that was, but I tried to install too much, and I'd like things
to be correct.

I tried changing the sectors to the number you suggested and I get

ioctl DIOWDINFO: Open partition would move or shrink

I checked mount and nothing on that drive is mounted.
Thanks for the quick response

-james