Subject: Re: looking for X11R5pl?? source
To: None <mhitch@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
From: Arne Henrik Juul <arnej@stud.math.ntnu.no>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/28/1997 19:21:17
> > No, not yet. I was hoping to find the exact source that Arne Juul's
> > pmax Xserver binaries were built from back in 1995. Or at least a
> > description of the exact patchlevel, etc.
>
>   I think I got them from ftp.unit.no - I'm trying to check that right
> now.  I think there are a couple of fixes to the Xserver that wouldn't be
> in those sources.  I think the current Xcfbpmax came from me, and I should

the interesting bits should be there - in
pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax-extra/X11R5 I think.  I'm in San Diego (at LISA)
right now, so my connection home is slow and painful.

I can at least say that the binaries I built were based on X11R5
patchlevel 26, with some NetBSD/pmax specific pathes - but most of
them were for sys_errlist.  Michael has got that and added some fixes
of his own (or maybe harvested from the mailing list here).

  -  Arne H. J.