Subject: Re: MFB problems??
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Jonathan D Woytek <woytek@next.duq.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/06/1997 20:41:54
On Mon, 06 Oct 1997 14:23:58 PDT, Jonathan Stone wrote:

>The MFB driver in the miniroot should be the same as in -current.
>(I updated the miniroot with kernels that boot on mips3 machines about
>sometime in the last two months, which is well after any mfb changes.)
>
>Could someone with a working MFB setup __please__ boot the kernel
>image from the latest snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org and let me know if it
>works or not?  It would be *really* helpful to get that confirmed one
>way or the other in the next 5 days.

Specifics on my machine are as follows (if you need them):
	- DECStation 5000/240
	- 160 MB ram
	- two scsi boards--one says it configures, the other one says
	  "not configured" when it shows up.
		- nothing connected to second scsi board.
	- graphics board PMAG-AA (monochrome buffer--single BNC for connect)

Hope this might help you (and me too :) ).  Farewell.

jdw