Subject: FPU Performance on DECstation 5000/125
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Karl Maftoum <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/26/1997 13:50:38
Hi again,

Recently we were conducting FPU speed tests on a DECstation running
NetBSD and one running Ultrix 4.3, we noticed that the NetBSD machine was
at least 10-15 times slower on FPU operations than the one running
ultrix. Is the FPU enabled properly in 1.2G? Which brings me to my second
qn..

Every time we go to compile the kernel the config program stops about mid
way with various problems.. what are we doing wrong?

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au

I am getting very sick of getting SPAM..... I won't retaliate, I just
won't buy your product, and will recommend others to do the same.