Subject: Re: perl?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/15/1997 07:21:54
This was the problem I reported back in March, and after a quick scan
through the mailling archives I can't seem to find the solution.  The
problem seemed to be toolchain related - Thomas reported OpenBSD didn't
have the problem.  The workaround I had (as I think Sean mentioned?) was
to compile perl statically.

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:50:25 -0700  Jonathan Stone wrote:

> I e-mailed Sean and Simon Burge a possible fix for modf.S.  (I can't
> try it right now, my source tree is busy building a snapshot.)

Hmm, didn't get it...

> Does the replacement modf.S help, or not?

Simon.