Subject: Re: Clustering
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Karl Maftoum <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/31/1997 15:59:56
On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> Uh, do you mean clustering as in YP(NIS) + NFS, or clustering as in
> PVM, or clustering as in software Distributed Virtual Memory, or like
> HP/UX, or VMSclusters, or a Single System Image (SSI) distributed
> system, or what?

sorry :) I am refering to clustering as in a distributed system, like the
beowulf's under linux.

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au

I am getting very sick of getting SPAM..... I won't retaliate, I just
won't buy your product, and will recommend others to do the same.