Subject: Re: DECstation 5000/125 experiences...
To: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
From: Karl Maftoum <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/31/1997 13:15:38
On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, maximum entropy wrote:

> It seemed to "fix itself" when I supped and rebuilt my kernel and
> userland, on July 21.  Perhaps a bug was fixed around that time -- the
> snapshot kernel on ftp.netbsd.org is dated the 22nd, but may be from
> earlier sources.

I changed the kernel and now it works :) thanx

> What output do you get when you use the "groups" command?

Yeah fixed it too np :)

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au

I am getting very sick of getting SPAM..... I won't retaliate, I just
won't buy your product, and will recommend others to do the same.