Subject: Automount Build Problem
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Bicknell <bicknell@ufp.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/29/1997 08:36:33
	From a sunday sup:

===> usr.sbin/amd/amd
cc -O -I/usr/src/usr.sbin/amd/amd/../include -I/usr/src/usr.sbin/amd/amd
-I/usr/src/usr.sbin/amd/libamu/obj -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -Werror  -c
conf_parse.c
In file included from /usr/src/usr.sbin/amd/amd/conf_parse.y:47:
/usr/src/usr.sbin/amd/amd/../include/config.h:828: config_local.h: No
such file or directory

	It's quite clear from looking at this that either the
config.h shouldn't include config_local.h, or config_local.h
should be created and empty.  Well, really it should be in a
machine specific directory to set the arch #define correctly,
but that probably doesn't matter.

	Anywho, can someone fix/tell the right person to fix
this?  In the mean time I can add an empty config_local.h to
get around it, but the big question is, how do I restart things?
This was in the middle of a "make build", which I notice does
a lot of "rm"'ing.  What magical make target can I use to
pick up where I left off?

	Thanks.

--
    Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org