Subject: Re: personal decstation/25 HW question
To: ron joseph <josephr@dvsweb.com>
From: Paul Evans <paule@shadowfax.martex.GEN.OH.US>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/23/1997 00:20:39
My 500/25 also flashes for a while on power up. I think the best way to
tell if there's anything wrong is to unplug the keyboard, and plug a
serial terminal into port A (9600,N,8,1 (I think))

In anycase, there is defintly 8 meg on board, and it's probably not
too likely to go bad as the machines are really that old.

	-paul
--
	Paul Evans
	paule@martex.gen.oh.us _ pevans@cleindians.com