Subject: Random hangs
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason L. Wright <jason@thought.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/20/1997 21:12:35
I've been experiencing random hangs on my DS3100.  Nothing is printed on
the console, but it gets locked tight.  (It accepts telnet connections, but
never spawns login, and the console doesn't echo back characters from the
keyboard).

I'm using a kernel supped/rebuild on Sat afternoon.  I'm sorry I don't have
more information, but I haven't spent very much time at the console trying to
debug it (the machine is 200 miles from me at the moment).  Mostly what I'm
curious about is whether anyone has experienced this same problem.

--Jason