Subject: Re: 1.2G snapshot?
To: Matthew Schnierle <pyld@grove.iup.edu>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/18/1997 12:07:59
>I know that 1.3 is forthcoming, but I did'nt know about a july snapshot.
>Latest on ftp.netbsd.org seems to be June 6.  I do recall Jonathan
>mentioning a something about a snapshot when he put up the latest "test"
>kernels (sundayish?)...

There have been several kernels with mips3 (r4000,r4400) support built
and put on the FTP site.  There aren't any user-level changes needed
for the mips3 support, but it does help to have a user-level that
matches your kernel, so that ps, w, libkvm, etc. work properly.

>Anyway, I'm wondering if there is a snapshot floating around that I missed,
>or something.

... No, but there should be one tomorrow-ish.