Subject: Re: 5000/25, Netboot
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/07/1997 23:57:15
Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>

>> This too should go on the list Simon is apparently keeper of.

>I think this is more for the NetBSD/pmax page currently on the NetBSD
>web server.  I'd guess that the info I'm collecting should probably end
>up there too, once it stablises.

That would be great by me.  You can add the following hardware options
too:

supported:
	PMAZ-AA
	PMAD-AA

	PMAG-AA		(mfb video)
	PMAG-B		(cfb video)
	PMAGB-BA	(sfb video)

Not supported:
	PMAG-C		2-d accelerated graphics
	PMAG-D		low-end 3d i860-acellerated graphics
	PMAG-E		mid-end 3d i860-acellerated graphics
	PMAG-F		high-end 3d i860-acellerated graphics

	PMAG-J		truecolour 1280x1024x24 unacellerated graphics

>Talking about the pmax pages, the project list is getting out of date -
>R4000 support, shared libraries, even the state of diskless boot support
>over the last few days...

Wow, yes, they hadn't been changed for *ages*.  I've bashed at them to
reflect the most recent changes.  They still don't say anything about
the diskimage installation, though.

Does anyone want to take on updating the web pages? HTML isn't
really my forte, kernel hacking is more my thing.