Subject: Re: More on disklabels
To: None <jason@logical.thought.net>
From: Tracy J. Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/28/1997 19:00:00
}Ok, I got past the hurdle on one of my new disks... (Many thanks to Brandon
}for reposting his message, which I should have searched for).
}
}Now, I've got a different problem.  It probes finds all of my disks, but
}when I go to disklabel,dd,cat (r)rz2[a-h] it complains about "device not
}configured".  rz1 was just labeled/newfs'd this morning, and I've been using
}rz0 for sometime now.
}
}I'm not sure where to go from here, the device probes work, rz2 is part
}of the scsi.pmax (so it's 'config'd), but I can't label it because it's
}"device not configured"?
}
}--Jason

Does /dev/(r)rz2* exist?
You may need to do a ./MAKEDEV rz2 in /dev.

Tracy J. Di Marco White           gendalia@iastate.edu