Subject: Re: 1.2D kernel and 3100 hangs.
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benson L Chow <bc3c+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/29/1997 18:56:20
I also tried applying the suggested patch and recompiled.  The machine
still hangs as it usually does - almost seems nothing has changed.
(though I'm still happy that I finally got a kernel to compile in some
way or another! yay!)

Now I reaally need a transceiver+ethernet hub... My 3100 is now netless :(

Excerpts from internet.computing.netbsd.port-pmax: 28-Mar-97 1.2D kernel
and 3100 hangs. by Steven E Lumos@guitar-sh