Subject: X11R6.3 snapshot on 3100
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew J. Albinger <werdna@iastate.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/25/1997 08:30:13
I have a 3100 with the color frame buffer running the March 16 snapshot of
NetBSD1.2C.

I recently grabbed the X11R6.3 snapshot from ftp.netbsd.org and have followed
the README.  I have not yet grabbed man pages to go with this snapshot
but I figured I'd ask here and see if someone had an answer as to why I get
this message when attempting to start Xcfbpmax:

error = 25, error getting address of pmax screen

Fatal server error:
no screens found

and for Xsfbpmax (which I don't think is the one I want) I get:

error getting address of info

Fatal server error:
no screens found

-Andrew

 --|--r  Andrew Albinger    | "A notebook computer is good because you CAN take
,--|--'  4403 Toronto St #2 |  it with you.  A palmtop is great because you
'--|--,  Ames, IA 50014     |  WILL take it with you."  Gotta love the HP200lx
 --|--'  (515) 292-8634     |  The above opinions probably aren't even mine.