Subject: Re: DS3100 kernel clashes -- Re: updated snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benson L Chow <bc3c+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/10/1997 04:08:08
Excerpts from internet.computing.netbsd.port-pmax: 10-Mar-97 Re: DS3100
kernel clashes -.. by Thomas Graichen@rzpd.de
> to only using the second one (the dec disk) and since then it runs
> just fine - may be it's broken hardware - or the driver has problems
> with multiple disks or with non dec disks - i just say this here
> because maybe it can be useful for finding out the source of the
> problem

I have two DEC RZ55 disks, so I don't think it's disk brand specific.
Right now I'm trying to see what happens if I only have one disk
mounted/connected and see if that helps extend time between crashes...

Thanks, and hope this helps,
-bc
(wish I understand the code more... =)