Subject: Cancel-It
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phillip Underhill <phil@dcinteractive.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/10/1997 18:45:40
CANCELLATION REQUEST

Dear Sir or Madam:

Cancel-it.com has been asked by the consumer named below to forward the
following
cancellation request to you:

Please use the email or telephone number provided above to contact the
consumer for
verification. YOU MUST VERIFY THIS INFORMATION WITH THE CONSUMER PRIOR TO
CANCELLING
HIS/HER SERVICE. Cancel-it does not request nor does it receive consumers'
passwords or
social security numbers. CANCEL-IT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CANCELLATIONS
MADE WITHOUT
VERIFICATION BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER.

CANCEL-IT OFFERS CONSUMERS NO OPINIONS OR ADVICE ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR
SERVICE, NOR
DOES CANCEL-IT EITHER ADVOCATE OR DISCOURAGE THE USE OR TERMINATION OF YOUR
SERVICE.
Cancel-it merely delivers information to on-line providers as requested by
on-line
consumers.

When you have completed the cancellation, kindly email us at
cancel@cancel-it.com
for verification.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Cancel-it, http://www.cancel-it.com, is a registered trademark of Dot Com
International,
Inc. Dot Com Interactive, http://www.dcinteractive.com

(jmerino@biomed.iib.uam.es) on Monday, December 30, 1996 at 09:44:36

>accept: yes
>
>state: Spain
>
>name: Javier Merino
>
>url: mailto:netbsd-help-owner@NetBSD.ORG
>
>zip: 28030
>
>Comments: I think it is a Majordomo. I have already tryed to unsubscribe
but I were replied asking me to wait for the DESubscription to be accepted.
:-?