Subject: DECStation 5000/125 or 5000/200
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Rusek <rusek@alpha.fdu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/13/1996 00:13:53
I have a choice between the DECStation 5000/125 and the
DECStation/200.  What are the ins and outs between the two systems.
Which is the better system?  The 125 seems to be a newer style
machine while the 200 seems to be older.  I will also be installing
NetBSD on one of these machines.  Which one will it work better on?
The 125 has a floppy drive which would make things a little easier
durring installation.  Can someone please advise me on this.  I would
greatly appreciate all the help I can get with this.

Thanks in advance.
---
Robert Rusek
Systems Network Analyst
Farleigh Dickinson University
rusek@fdu.edu / RobRusek@aol.com
Thought for the day:
    Bagpipes (n): an octopus wearing a kilt.