Subject: Status and Install question
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Damon McGraw <dmcgraw@nrv.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/03/1996 23:50:38
    I have a DECStation 5000/25 that is just sitting in a corner right
    now and was thinking about trying to get it up and running.

    Could somebody tell me where the latest version of the NetBSD-pmax
    can be found and how stable/usable it is, is anyone using it to
    access the net through a slip connection.

    I have read the FAQ already and the installation instructions there
    but while I was getting the 1.1 distribution the readme made the
    stuff sound pretty shaky.  Is there any other set of installation
    instructions (I think I will be able to do it from the set in the
    FAQ but wouldn't want to miss something easier if available :)