Subject: corrupted tar.gz in arch/pmax/snapshot ?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/27/1996 20:13:26
Hi all,
I made several attempts  to retrieve the file base.tar.gz from
the pmax snapshot directory and always end up with a corrupted
file. Gzip says 'invalid compressed data--crc error',
and sum does not report the same value as the one stated in the SUMS file
in the snapshot directory. I had tried from various client machines and various
mirrors (in fact even our local mirror - ftp.univ-evry.fr - has a corrupted
file :().

Is this is just  bad luck or the file is also corrupted on ftp.netbsd.org ?

Thanks for your attention.
Cheers, Stoned.
Stoned Elipot                             Service systeme & reseau
System & Network staff member             Universite d'Evry Val d'Essonne
tel: +33 1 69 47 71 88			  4, boulevard des Coquibus
fax: +33 1 69 47 74 72			  91025 Evry CEDEX - France
                    Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr