Subject: Re: sup & -current
To: Simon Burge <>
From: Michael L. Hitch <>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/29/1996 19:47:57
On May 30,  9:24am, Simon Burge wrote:
} Got a sup question..
} I saw some commits from Michael Hitch yesterday for some pmax
} stuff, but I guess they where going into -current.  Last nights sup
} (to only picked up the -1.2 branch.  Does
} anyone have an idea how I can pick up -current?

  I plan on pulling those changes into the release branch, which will
then show up on the sup server.  Jonathan said he was going to try out
my kernel on a 3max and 3maxplus, so I thought I'd wait until I heard
back from him before I updated the release branch. It was also rather
late, I was tired, and I didn't want to make any mistakes in pulling up
the changes.  I will try to get that done tonight - then the changes
should be on the sup server tomorrow.

Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:
Computer Consultant
Information Technology Center