Subject: xdm and xterm problem
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yoseff francus <francus@yossi.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/01/1996 00:33:55
Under the latest source my xterm finally comes up after login via xdm
and then xterm from the twm menu. The one difference that I noticed
between the current version and mthe previous one is that when the
machine boots an attempts to do a savecore it complains that it cannot
open device 0/0; this is what happens under NetBSD 1.1 as well. However,
under the previous NetBSD 1.1A sources it complained about device 7/236,
I wonder if this is it.

btw what does it mean that it cannot open 0/0 what is it trying to get
to? and what do I need to do to get this fixed?

yoseff